Welcome!

I am overjoyed you decided to visit my blog! Yay! Thanks for coming, and feel free to read whatever your heart desires! Yay, again!

PS: Don't forget to scroll to the bottom, too. We have quotes and stuff down there, and on the side, there is some cool stuff, too.


ICE BEAR JUDGES YOU!

Monday, May 4, 2009

About The Show, "American Idol"?










You know what I think about the show American Idol?








I, personally, very much enjoy this reality show. I am definitely not the biggest fan of reality shows, being more of a fan of mystery, horror, or comedies, but I do like this show. My favorite judge is Simon, because he is objective and speaks the truth. He is not mean, he is, like I said, truthful. He can be harsh sometimes, true, and sometimes you don't NEED to say something unnecessarily mean, but most of the time, he hits the mark. I do not like judge Kara DioGuardi, though. To me, she appears to always try to steal your attention away from the singer you are supposed to be focused on, and shine the spotlight on herself. I do not appreciate this, and I want to tell her to knock it off. As much as I appreciate Idol giving the panel an equal number of each gender, I do not appreciate their option for the second female. Like I said, knock it off.




I also like American Idol because it is where my favorite singer was discovered. Taylor Hicks. The best singer that has come from that show. Sure, sure, he isn't as famous as some, but he is definitely right at the top of my charts. I have all his CDs except his first, but he only made about 50 of those due to lack of money. I enjoy his work, and am proud of Idol for discovering this hidden jewel.




You know I'm a fan of pictures, so enjoy the pictures I have posted. Ice Bear gives the show one paw up!




Watch Idol Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and vote for Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert this season (Season 8)! Whoo!

1 comment:

  1. Danny Gokey is good, but I think Lambert has the thing in his pocket.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, but be classy!