Welcome!

I am overjoyed you decided to visit my blog! Yay! Thanks for coming, and feel free to read whatever your heart desires! Yay, again!

PS: Don't forget to scroll to the bottom, too. We have quotes and stuff down there, and on the side, there is some cool stuff, too.


ICE BEAR JUDGES YOU!

Monday, April 13, 2009

About The Movie "Monsters vs. Aliens"?


I thought Monsters vs. Aliens was a pretty good, pretty funny movie for a kids' movie.
It had it's moments.
I especially liked the character BOB. He is likeable and fun, and very funny.
I enjoyed the randomness, the funniness, but I very much liked the fact that the movie had a decent plot. You don't get too many of those.
The monsters in this movie were very much like superheroes.
The girl was extremely tall and strong, so very much like a Giant Size X-Man.
BOB was like a genetic mutation.
The Dr. Cockroach thing was obviously The Fly.
Who else....
The, umm, water monster thing? I think that was the Missing Link? Yeah, he swam alot. I'll compare him to Aquaman.
Very good 3D, might I add. It was that new Real-D thing, so it was very cool.
So, all in all, a likeable movie, spectacular 3D.

2 comments:

I like comments, but be classy!